In conjunction with Venue Pages, Tarragona Lodge has offered our Blog Competition Corner superb prize of a weekend for two adults on a bed and breakfast basis at this modern, up-market and beautiful boutique lodge which is situated in Hout Bay… Read the article and then enter the competition! You could be the winner!
Tarragona Lodge, in Hout Bay, (a working fishing harbour, with perhaps the most abundant bird life in South Africa and proudly boasting the largest Bird Park in Africa) offers luxury four-star accommodation and purpose-built conference facilities. Close to the famous Chapman’s Peak drive, The World of Birds, the world-renowned Kirstenbosch Gardens and three wine estates. Added to these attractions are 6 top class golf courses in close proximity to the venue. So, whether you are there on business, in conference or having a leisure weekend away, there is an abundance of activities on your door-step while enjoying the sheer luxury of this fine venue.
Tarragona Lodge and luxury conference venue, ideally situated on the wooded southern slopes of Table Mountain, only 20 minutes form the centre of Cape Town and 25 Km from Cape Town International Airport offers ten spacious, well-appointed and tastefully furnished suites, all of which have either a balcony overlooking, or patio opening onto, the lovely indigenous garden, pool and entertainment area on the property.
Mulligans, the cocktail bar at Tarragona Lodge, provides an excellent venue in which to relax, unwind and enjoy sundowners after a hectic day of “relaxation” in and around the Fairest Cape. During the winter months the Tarragona Lodge open-hearth fires add to the allure of the accommodation.
Visitors to Tarragona Lodge are ensured of tip-top standards and service and is well-known for its excellent table. This is an owner managed venue which speaks for itself!
Conferences, Meetings, Bos-Beraads, Training, Team Building, launches, cocktail functions and dinners are all available at affordable rates.
Their Day Conference Package rate of R 285 pp, includes the following. In today’s economic climate, these are excellent rates for a venue so smart, so neat, so well-managed with exceptional standards.
Rates for full day / two-day conferences on request
Day Conference Package from R280 per day per delegate includes:
• Refreshments on arrival
• Mid-morning Tea / Coffee and Biscuits / muffins
• Two course lunch
• Mid-afternoon Tea / Coffee and Biscuits / cake
• Jugs of Water, Peppermints and Fruit Sweets on the tables
• Use of bar facilities
• Pads and Pens
• Fresh fruit and assorted nuts can be supplied to delegates in the Conference Room at an additional cost
• Full office support including Copying, Internet and basic Secretarial Services
• Overhead Projector & Screen
• Two Combination Flip Charts
• Whiteboards and pens.
• Telephone and Computer access. Normal rates apply
• Additional equipment can be arranged as required.
• Full Day From – From R 280.00 per person
• Half Day From – From R 150.00 per person
• Stay over – Sharing From R755 and Single R 890.00 Inclusive of Breakfast
this does not include dinner, it can be arranged on request or there are any number of lovely restaurants in Hout Bay
Some places of interest just around the corner
SAN SPIRIT DISCOVERED !Khwa ttu
!Khwa ttu SAN SPIRIT DISCOVERED !Ikwa ttu takes you on an exciting journey of discovery into the world of Southern Africa’s San or Bushmen people. In a spectacular West Coast setting, a convenient hours drive on the R27 from Cape Town.
Flowers – West Coast National Park
WEST COAST NATIONAL PARK A very worth while day trip from Tarragona Lodge. Approximately 90 minutes from Hout Bay up the West Coast accessed by either Yzerfontein or Darling.
Whale watching – Hermanus
Whale Watching in Hermanus is world-renowned. An ideal day trip from Tarragona, Hermanus is an interesting 90 minute drive using either Sir Lowry’s Pass (N2) or the very scenic route on the R44 from Gordon’s Bay via Strand.
Tarragona Lodge is a world away from the hustle and bustle of city life but is very central to all the attractions of the Cape Peninsula. An ideal “Boutique Conference Venue” who have successfully hosted numerous corporate conferences, corporate events, corporate functions, team building as well as product launches. The location, architecture and grounds make it an excellent filming venue. Free Wi Fi is available.
Their motto or slogan is ….. BRING YOURSELF – WE DO THE REST !!!
To enter the competition, simply answer the simple question below. You will find the answer in this article or at the footer of their listing on the site by clicking here
If you like winning, don’t forget to Like, Tweet and G+ this article or their listing on the site.
What is the name of the Cocktail Bar at Tarragona Lodge?
Answers to reach us by the 12th October 2012 when the lucky winner will be drawn!
- Win a Complimentary 2 Night Stay to Intundla Game Lodge and Bush Spa, a Conference Venue and Health Spa Near Pretoria (venuepages.co.za)
- Durbanville As a Conference Venue Destination (venuepages.co.za)
- Drakensberg Conference Venues (venuepages.co.za)
- Conference Venue, Accommodation – Makaranga Garden Lodge Kloof Kwa Zulu Natal (venuepages.co.za)
- Stand a chance to win a sumptuous dinner for two at the lovely African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel and Spa, home to the second largest Conference Venue in Cape Town (venuepages.co.za)